I Would Like to Thank........
The Warrens for the wonderful Thanksgiving Day we had last night; the AMAZING food, great fellowship, and for sharing their mice problem! ;-) Love you Guys!! Yep, we have mice in our garage!! We don't know how many yet but, today we found droppings EVERYWHERE and Celeste heard something scurrying around! After finding the droppings, I put a glob of peanut butter on a piece of paper and left it on the garage floor. This evening I checked the peanut butter and I could see that some was gone! UUUGGGHHH!! So, we have about five traps in our garage and I am not looking forward to checking them in the morning. Hopefully, this infestation won't last long. Again, thank you to the Warrens for sharing their love for mice with us!! ;-)
UPDATE:
I would like you to meet Mr. Mouse #1!! We found out that mice do indeed love cheese!! ;-) The Mouse Cube is supposed to be the "Humane" way to get rid of mice so, my Dad let him go in the backyard. I hope he doesn't come back!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
eewwww! I'm really sorry about the mouse problem. We'll just hope they stay in the garage and not in the house! :) BTW, we found out that the mice love chocolate frosting. Yep.
We had a fun thanksgiving too and we were so happy to have y'all share it with us!
much love little sis. :)
Well, they may actually be in the walls! We're not sure though. We found their nest under the water heater this afternoon!! It was made out of trash....TRASH!! Disgusting!!! I still can't believe the "Mouse Cube" worked so well! Or, maybe it was the cheese? ;) That is hilarious that they love chocolate frosting!! I love it!! ;) Because my dad let the mice go, our joke is they will come back for more cheese!! Well, you guys have a great evening!! See you tomorrow!!
haha, aw, he's so cute!
he let the mice go??!
don't worry. I'll come over with Beth's spear and kill them. It's very humane.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hasn't updated her blog in over a year!
Okay, almost a year. Except that I just updated mine, so you have to update yours now. ;)
Post a Comment